Hadrian Stainless Steel Toilet Partition
Prestige Distribution, Inc. furnishes and installs Hadrian Stainless Steel Toilet Partitions. Less expensive than composite and phenolic type toilet partitions, stainless steel is a very cost effective option. All partition surfaces are structurally reinforced with 0.5” cell honeycomb reinforcement throughout to enhance strength, sound absorption, and overall impact resistance. Hadrian’s stainless steel toilet partitions have industry-best fire resistance and are corrosion resistant and impervious to chemical cleaners, spray washing, and sanitizing agents. Made from 91% recycled material, they are also 100% recyclable, and non-toxic, making them an excellent choice for LEED and other environmentally sensitive projects without compromising on appearance or performance. Impact resistant, corrosion resistant, and easy to clean, stainless steel achieves an upscale look and outstanding performance at an affordable price point. Hadrian stainless steel toilet partitions come with a 5-year warranty.
Hadrian's "No-Sightline Solution" completely eliminates all sightline gaps around doors with full height continuous stops and hinge side fillers. There are no exposed fasteners on the exterior, which promotes a clean, unobtrusive appearance.
- Full height continuous stop distributes force evenly along the door
- Continuous stop includes a full height rubber bumper to deaden sound and protect against wear
- Metal keeper ensures secure latching and long lasting performance
- Extruded aluminum components are available in powder coated or brushed finish to complement stainless steel
- Available for standard, Elite, Elite Plus and Elite Max toilet partitions
- Can be used in new and pre-existing installations
- A heavy-duty continuous hinge can be used in place of the hinge side filler for extra strength
Hadrian’s standard series features 58" (1473mm) high doors and panels, which are mounted 12" (305mm) off the finished floor.
Hadrian’s Elite Series offers increased privacy with 64" (1626mm) high doors and panels, mounted just 6" (152mm) or 9" (229mm) from the finished floor. Continuous channels eliminate all sightline gaps.
Taking the Elite concept a step further, Hadrian’s Elite Plus System affords maximum privacy with 72" (1829mm) high doors and panels, mounted just 6” (152mm) or 9" (229mm) from the finished floor. Continuous channels eliminate all sightline gaps.
92” high and mounted 4", 6" and 9" AFF. Completely eliminates sightline gaps. Design oriented and easy floor maintenance. Easy to maintain, durable and fire resistant. Light-weight material and the right design simplify installation.
Headrail braced compartments are a great choice for virtually any facility. These units are especially recommended in heavy-use areas such as schools, institutions and industrial settings. The anti-grip top rail deters boisterous activity while ensuring a rigid and secure installation.
Ceiling hung units present a clean, contemporary appearance. They permit quick, easy floor maintenance, especially when combined with wall-hung fixtures. Ceiling hung partitions are recommended for modernization where a drop ceiling or open span construction can be used.
The clean lines of floor mounted units lend an air of spaciousness to these installations. The absence of top structure makes them the ideal choice for high ceiling areas and allows a wide range of complementary architectural and interior decoration possibilities.
Floor to Ceiling
Floor to ceiling units are extremely strong and resistant to abuse as they are securely connected to the floor, ceiling and walls. This configuration is ideal for high abuse areas and installations that require extra durability.
Brushed Stainless Steel
Hadrian’s type 304, #4 brushed stainless steel promotes a hygienic environment while offering excellent corrosion resistance and a clean, modern appearance.
Embossed Stainless Steel
The unique textured pattern of embossed stainless steel offers added protection against abrasions, smudges and fingerprints.
Hybrid Stainless Steel
Hybrid stainless steel compartments feature an embossed interior for increased protection against vandalism and a #4 brushed finish on the exterior to maintain a clean, smooth appearance on the outside.
- Headrail Braced - Standard Specifications Sheet
- Headrail Braced - Elite Specifications Sheet
- Headrail Braced - Elite Plus Specifications Sheet
- Headrail Braced - Elite Max Specifications Sheet
- Ceiling Hung - Standard Specifications Sheet
- Ceiling Hung - Elite Specifications Sheet
- Ceiling Hung - Elite Plus Specifications Sheet
- Floor Mounted - Standard Specifications Sheet
- Floor Mounted - Elite Specifications Sheet
- Floor to Ceiling - Standard Specifications Sheet
- Floor to Ceiling - Elite Specifications Sheet
- Floor to Ceiling - Elite Plus Specifications Sheet
- Floor to Ceiling - Elite Max Specifications Sheet