The Specimen pass-thru cabinet by Bobrick is a great piece of equipment that offers convenient passage for specimens from the patient area to the laboratory. The seamless stainless steel construction includes self-closing spring-loaded doors on either side. The doors are secured to the cabinet with a piano hinge, offering durability. The interlocking mechanism prevents the simultaneous opening of doors to cut the line-of-sight for user privacy.
- Made from type 304 stainless steel alloy
- Beveled, one-piece construction
- Doors are self-closing
- The interlocking mechanism provides sight-barrier for user privacy
- Removable stainless steel spill tray at the bottom
- The international graphic symbol on the door is self-explanatory
||Specimen Pass-Thru Cabinet
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Wall Opening Width
|Wall Opening Depth
||3" - 5.75"
|Wall Opening Height