Quick Ship-Ships in 1 Business Day.
Prevent damages to commercial fire suppressants by installing the JL Industries 1013F10 fire extinguisher cabinet. From the Ambassador Series, it is constructed from sturdy steel to hold up to any building condition. This surface mounting white cabinet is furnished with a full glass door made of acrylic glass and has a zinc-plated pull handle to open without difficulty. Its tub is built from cold rolled steel and layered with a white powder-coat finish for enhanced strength and to prevent rusting. Continuous hinge and roller catch on the door ensure safe and easy opening of the flush cabinet door.
- White cabinet looks neat and professional
- Made from solid steel
- Roomy 10lbs. capacity
- Allows surface mount installation
- Clear acrylic glass see-through window
- Zinc-plated pull handle for easy opening
- 4" rolled trim style
- Strong cold rolled steel tub with a white powder-coat finish for endurance
- Continuous hinge and roller catch prevents the door from jamming
- ADA certified
||Fire Extinguisher Cabinet
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Certification and Listings